Wednesday, September 19, 2012

July 13, 2012 - Mabel, the Rescued Cocker Update



Yesterday Mabel wasn't eating or drinking much. I fixed her a beef roast (loves prime rib), hamburger, canned dog food, eggs, chicken - you name it, and we tried it. She was just not interested. I ended up having to force-feed her the antibiotics because she wouldn't take food. I was worried so called and upped her recheck appointment to today instead of Monday.

Later in the afternoon she had a massive poop, and when I got home from the theatre last night I offered her a bowl of beef and she chowed it down, is drinking normally and taking liver bite treats again. Yippppeeee!

Yesterday I was worried she had an infection in her mouth, but now think she has been eating so much that it finally came out and she now has room for more. I just changed her recheck appointment back to Monday.

Mabel sends hugs and licks to her fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment